This website is intended to publicize the Tradenauta's activities, offering products and services to its visitors.
Whether it is to provide a correct transmission of information and offer a rich experience to anyone who visits it, whether to handle and respond to requests from interested visitors, the website collects two types of information:
- Business and personal data
Cookies are small blocks of information that are stored in the visitor's browser, used essentially to improve and enrich the browsing experience of users, for example allowing the site to determine and present in particular the preferred language version of the user; are also used for purely statistical purposes, allowing to determine the type of browser used, the nationality and the approximate location of the visitor, the pages visited, among others.
The cookies have a validity that can vary between 60 and 90 days, after the last visit made to the site, being automatically eliminated by the user's browser, unless the user does a cleaning action in advance, directly in it's browser.
Personal and commercial data
We consider commercial and personal data, all data that allow identifying individuals or organizations.
When interested in any product or service offered on this site, or simply to communicate with our company, the following means are made available to the visitor:
- Postal Address
- Phone contact
- Email address
- Budget Forms
- Contact form
By sending us an email or completing and submitting a budget form or a contact form, the data provided by the visitor is stored either remotely on our internet server or locally in digital format, on paper or other suitable media.
Safety and updatings
As part of the application of the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation in force, Tradenauta takes measures to safeguard the privacy of the users visiting its website.
Although it is not possible to implement 100% safe systems, we take care to minimize the risk of misuse by implementing the following mitigating measures:
- Limit full or partial access to data, to duly identified and authorized persons of our organization
- Ensure that, when stored digitally, the support software used is free from viruses and malware as much as possible through the constant use of properly updated anti-virus and anti-malware programs
- In the scope of the same regulation and without prejudice to the foregoing, Tradenauta, allows you to correct, alter, remove part or all of the data contained in our systems, whether collected by our site, by direct email or by phone. To exercise this right, the individual or organization must contact us through the following means:
- By regular mail: Tradenauta, R. Gonçalo Mendes da Maia, 211, 4470-771 V.N.Telha - Portugal
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +351 229 440 674 (Call to the national fixed network)
Use of data
The data collected through the means mentioned above, are intended for the internal use of our organization and are not in any way transmitted to third parties, except in cases where this proves to be indispensable.
The data collected may be used by us internally for administrative and accounting purposes as appropriate and may also be used to contact individuals or organizations in person, by letter, telephone or email, for administrative purposes or for promote our products and services.
By contacting us through the means of contact provided on this website, you are accepting our Data Privacy and Data Security Policy, so you should refrain from using them if you do not agree with it.